Apply for Service
Start your New Service
Forms can be printed and must be mailed to appropriate service center contact at bottom of page
Step by step process for starting new service:
To further assist with your new service, you may want to contact an electrician and/or HVAC contractor. To view a list for contact information, simply click the list you want below:
- Area Electricians
- HVAC Contractors (heating, ventilation and air conditioning).
- Ground Source Heat Pump Contractors
Special reminder: Remember to call before you dig. Call Minnesota’s Gopher State One Call at 1-800-252-1166 or visit www.gopherstateonecall.org.
Important: Please read this reminder if you plan to use our load management / EnergyWise programs.
Contacts for New Services:
- Misty at the Grand Rapids service center: 2810 Elida Dr., Grand Rapids, MN 55744; 218-326-7160 (phone) or 218-326-7160 (fax)
- Carmen at the Kettle River service center: 4065 Highway 73 South, Kettle River, MN 55757; 218-485-2249 (phone) or 218-485-2249 (fax)
- Connie at the Mountain Iron service center: 8535 Park Ridge Drive, Mountain Iron, MN 55768; 218-742-5701 (phone) or 218-742-5701 (fax)