Managing Email and Text Message Notifications
Login to SmartHub on a desktop computer (or a mobile device using a web browser) to make appropriate changes. Note: The mobile app will not allow changes to notifications. Members can choose to manage notifications in several ways including receiving email, an opt-in to text (SMS) messages via a mobile device, to receive both email and SMS messages, or to be removed from load control management announcements entirely.
To make changes:
- Sign up from a desktop computer or a mobile device using a web browser. (First you’ll need a SmartHub account. It’s free, and you can register online at www.lakecountrypower.coop.)
- From the SmartHub home page, click the Notifications tab.
- Click the Manage Contacts link in the far left menu. The Manage Contacts page appears, displaying various options for adding email addresses or cell phone numbers for text messaging.
- Add contacts by choosing the appropriate link on the top of the screen; Add Email Contact and/or Add Text Message Contact.
- Click the Manage Notifications link in the far left menu.
- The Manage Notifications page appears, displaying various categories of notifications including Billing, Miscellaneous and Reports.
- Click either Billing, Miscellaneous or Reports, then select the appropriate message types you would like to receive (i.e. Bill Available, Payment Confirmation, Auto Pay, Personal Info Change, etc.)
- Follow the onscreen instructions; click Options to set the available LCP notification types. Determine the type of notification you want — Email, Text Message or none.
NEW: To enroll in Load Control notifications click Reports. Check the box next to Load Control Notification. Choose Options to change notification permissions.
Notice: In the event of a rare weekend or holiday control, these messages may not be sent out. Please refer to GRE’s website at http://lmguide.grenergy.com for load management information.