New Member Packet
Welcome to Lake Country Power!
When someone moves into Lake Country Power's rural service area and signs up to receive electricity, they become a member-owner of an electric cooperative. They also receive a new member packet.
- Member Handbook
- Rate Information Card
- Articles of Incorporation & Bylaws
- Operation Round Up brochure
- Co-op Connections Card
- Rebates and incentives from Lake Country Power
- Billing Options and Choices
- LCP Easy Pay application form
- A small magnet with Lake Country Power's toll-free number, which can also be used to report power outages, 1-800-421-9959 (press #1 to report an outage). Or sign up for Smart Hub and download the Smart Hub app to report power outages...a much faster way to report outages!
- Membership Application, which needs to be completed, signed and returned to Lake Country Power, as soon as possible. Additionally, any deposit requirement or outstanding account balance as previously discussed is due immediately. If the application and/or any fees are not received in our office within 7 days, electric service may be interrupted.