For Your Business
Lake Country Power and Great River Energy desire to see business growth in northern Minnesota. Together, they've designed a website to help you get started with your business objectives. Click the banner above for more information and your key contacts.
For Commercial and Industrial Members
Lake Country Power is an ally in growing your business. We have business solutions to fit your needs.
The growing cost of energy can hit your business hard. That’s why we’re eager to work with you every step of the way – from planning to evaluation – to get you the service that meets your needs at a price you can afford.
We do this in a number of ways, including:
- Energy efficiency: reviewing and making recommendations about your systems and linking your business with experts who can help control energy costs
- Economic development and funding programs: make your business more competitive with low interest loans through Lake Country Power
- Energy efficient products and rebates for lighting, motors and certified HVAC systems
- Energy Wise® electric programs
Specific business solutions and services offered by Lake Country Power
- We offer technology and strategic solutions to help you save money.
- View today's load control
- Faster Internet service is available for your business through the cooperative’s Exede satellite high-speed connection. You can learn more about the service at www.northlc.com or by dialing 1-866-567-1919 to sign up.
Planning and growing your business today means you need to consider energy costs. We’ll work with you to show you programs and ideas to save you money that you may not have known even existed.
We realize a business of any size has a lot of issues that can significantly impact their bottom line and operation. We realize businesses of any size deal with issues that can significantly impact their bottom line and operation. We can help.
Call us today at 800-421-9959 or email us for more information on how we can help your business today.
Touchstone Energy's Commercial Energy Savings Guide
This guide educates businesses on ways to implement energy efficient practices.
Tips include advice on monitoring HVAC systems, efficient water heating and ensuring proper ventilation at facilities.
Businesses are encouraged to sign up for a free online newsletter from Lake Country Power. Click the link above to learn more and get started